I have been chosen to represent my school on a trip to Orlando in February. In order to go I need to raise $1500 by December 3rd. Please consider making a secure paypal donation through the link on the right side of my page. Every donation helps! Thank you!

This trip means so much more to me than just going to represent my school. My Grandma Nancy always told me and my brothers how very important education was. She would sit and tell us stories of all the great places she got to go to with her education. She always told me that education would take me anywhere I could imagine. Not only do I get the experience of a lifetime, I can also earn a High School credit for taking this trip.

My Grandma passed away last year from Cancer. I would like to go on this trip in Honor of her.






Thursday, October 28, 2010

First Mailed Donation!

What a great surprise to come home from school and because I alway's get the mail for my mom, I see an envelope addressed to me! Go to my Mail In / Hand Delivered Donation page to find out who was so generous  to help me. I will be keeping track of all of them there so you can see too what comes in.
Start sending me jobs....... I need donations!

No comments:

Post a Comment