I have been chosen to represent my school on a trip to Orlando in February. In order to go I need to raise $1500 by December 3rd. Please consider making a secure paypal donation through the link on the right side of my page. Every donation helps! Thank you!

This trip means so much more to me than just going to represent my school. My Grandma Nancy always told me and my brothers how very important education was. She would sit and tell us stories of all the great places she got to go to with her education. She always told me that education would take me anywhere I could imagine. Not only do I get the experience of a lifetime, I can also earn a High School credit for taking this trip.

My Grandma passed away last year from Cancer. I would like to go on this trip in Honor of her.






Monday, November 29, 2010

Hope I make it!

Sorry I haven't updated this in a few weeks, it has been a very busy time for me. I am starting to get a little worried that I may not raise enough money to be able to go. I have had a lot of help and for all of you who have donated or given me jobs I sincerely thank you!!
I have raised $540!! I am hoping to get word very soon on a scholarship that one of my teachers nominated me for, that will help out a bunch.
I want to tell my mom and my older brother Jordan, "Thank You" for helping me rake leaves this past Saturday. There were a bunch (23 bags, we ran out & there were still piles) and you both came and helped me just because you care!
I hope everyone had a great THANKSGIVING, and really enjoyed the holiday and what it is about. Spending time with family. A lot has happened with my family over the last year, some good & some bad. It has really made me really thankful for the people I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment