I have been chosen to represent my school on a trip to Orlando in February. In order to go I need to raise $1500 by December 3rd. Please consider making a secure paypal donation through the link on the right side of my page. Every donation helps! Thank you!

This trip means so much more to me than just going to represent my school. My Grandma Nancy always told me and my brothers how very important education was. She would sit and tell us stories of all the great places she got to go to with her education. She always told me that education would take me anywhere I could imagine. Not only do I get the experience of a lifetime, I can also earn a High School credit for taking this trip.

My Grandma passed away last year from Cancer. I would like to go on this trip in Honor of her.






Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 1

Welcome to my blog and my donation page for my trip.  I have lots of great things to tell you and lots of great ideas of ways I can donate my time to you in exchange for your donation to my trip.Well today I'm kicking off my fundraising efforts. I hope you all enjoy my blog page. A huge THANKS goes out to my mom's friend Misty who came up with this idea & helped get me started!

*Here are a few things that I have came up with:
     Raking Leaves / Mowing
     Babysitting
     Taking a small group Trick-or-Treating Halloween Night
     Walking your Dog
     Helping with various Chores

If you can think of some more, please let me know in the comments section!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Buddy, I Donated $15 so I could be the first one!! I love you & wish you all the best.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete